Krav maga gear
designed for combat
Our current junior classes take place at locations in West London, Oxford and St Albans, with an additional location near to Slough.
Our junior membership allows under 16-year olds unlimited access to any Total Krav Maga weekly junior classes. Where the classes are well attended, we split our groups into 6-10 years olds and an older group of 11- 15-year olds.
During the current recovery from the Covid-19 lock-down in 2020, our classes are much smaller and in some locations we may merge teens and adults in one class.
Junior Joining Guide & Trial Class Booking
We accept new members to our Total Krav Maga Junior membership who are aged between 6 and 15 years old.
- 6 to 15-year olds are invited to train at the allocated class for their age group.
- 14 and 15-year olds We prefer this age group to train at our older junior classes however, they may train at adult classes from time to time, or at specific events, providing their parent or an adult family member is their training partner during any exercises or drills.
- 16- and 17-year olds may join our adult classes with written parental consent. Parents must attend the first session to set up any payments and meet the instructor(s) face to face.
Please read our adult membership page if this age category applies to you.
To find out about membership for Junior classes in your area, simply head to the LOCATIONS and select your area from the menu. If we have a junior class in your area, it will be listed there.
On this page, you will find information about your local classes and monthly fees and a link to book your junior trial class.
Alternatively, you can go directly the EVENTS page and select the Junior Trial Class. Here you will see the next available trial classes, where you can choose a venue and date, then complete your booking online.
Junior Classes Full Membership
To be eligible for our Junior Total Krav Maga ‘full membership’ you must currently be aged under 16 years of age.
Following your trial class, if you decide to join us, then the 1st payment can be made by card payment, cash at the class or on your direct debit, depending on your instructor and location.
Your subsequent payments will be made by direct debit on either the 1st or the 15th of the month. Setting up the direct debit can be completed electronically online via an email link that we will send you, or in person on a paper direct debit form at the class, with your instructor. Our minimum junior contract period is 1 month. All monthly membership payments are by direct debit from a UK Bank account only. We do not offer a ‘pay as you go' or cash payment scheme.
Please Note: Our adult and junior classes are completely separate. We do not run mixed adult and junior classes. Juniors may only train at our adult classes with their adult family members present as per the 14+ age policy shown in the section above.
To be eligible for our Total KM 'Family Membership' you must be a direct 'family' relation with the other member you are joining with (Son & daughter, brother & sister etc).
Payment must come from a single bank account each month.
There will be a single joining fee for you both (if you are joining at the same time).
We do offer a family membership package for multiple siblings or combinations of parent child memberships. Please contact us for the price information specific to your potential combination of adult and children training within your family unit.
Your first month of membership fees includes the following:
- A Total Krav Maga Junior club T-shirt.
- 12 months insurance and Krav Maga licence (required for classes & gradings).
- Unlimited training with our professional instructors at all of our locations.
Your subsequent regular monthly membership fees include the following:
- Unlimited attendance at any of our weekly classes/locations with our professional instructors.
- Club e-newsletter with tips & event info, be part of our social media groups, special offers on some events.
- Occasional discount codes to events and our pro shop.