Krav maga gear
designed for combat
Our current junior classes take place at Ealing & Hammersmith (West London) and Farnham Royal serving the Beaconsfield, Slough, Maidenhead & Windsor areas.
Our junior membership allows 16-year olds and under, unlimited access to any Total Krav Maga weekly junior classes. The classes are divided into two age categories. 6-10 years olds and an older group of 11- 16-year olds. They learn similar techniques but with a slightly different emphasis on training.
To find out about membership for Junior classes in your area, simply head to the LOCATIONS page and select your area from the menu.
Scroll to the bottom of your locations page to view the classes. If we have a junior class in your area, it will be listed there.
On this page, you will also find information about your other local classes and monthly fees, plus the links to book a Junior Trial Class.
Junior Joining Guide & Trial Class Booking
We accept new members to our Total Krav Maga Junior membership who are aged between 6 and 16 years old. We occasionally take on 5 years olds if thy are able to understand the instruction, have a reasonable concentration span and are well coordinated.
- 6 to 15-year olds are invited to train at the allocated class for their age group.
- 14 to 15-year olds are encouraged to with their age group at our older junior classes however, they may train at adult classes from time to time, or at specific events, providing their parent or an adult family member is their training partner during any exercises or drills.
- 16- and 17-year olds may join our adult classes with written parental consent. Parents must attend the first session to set up any payments and meet the instructor(s) face to face. Please read our adult membership page if this age category applies to you.
Please Note: Our adult and junior classes are completely separate. We do not run mixed adult and junior classes. Juniors may only train at our adult classes with their adult family members present as per the 14+ age policy written above.
Junior Classes Full Membership
Following your trial class, if you decide to join us, you will be emailed some membership forms to complete online. Your initial joining fee will include:
- Your first month of training.
- A Total Krav Maga Junior club T-shirt.
- Your first 12 months insurance & Krav Maga Global licence (required for classes & gradings).
- Unlimited training with our professional instructors at all of our locations.
Your subsequent regular monthly membership fees include the following:
- Unlimited attendance at any of our weekly classes/locations with our professional instructors.
- Club e-newsletter with tips & event info, be part of our social media groups, special offers on some events.
- Occasional discount codes to events and our pro shop.
Your subsequent payments will be made by direct debit on either the 1st or the 15th of the month. Setting up the direct debit can be completed electronically online via an email link that we will send you when you sign up.
Our minimum junior contract period is 1 month. with 30 days written notice of cancellation. All monthly membership payments are by direct debit from a UK Bank account only.
Please Note: We do not offer a ‘pay as you go' or cash payment scheme.
To be eligible for our Total KM 'Family Membership' you must be a direct 'family' relation with the other member you are joining with (Son & daughter, brother & sister etc).
Payment must come from a single bank account each month.
There will be a single joining fee for you both (if you are joining at the same time).
We do offer a family membership package for multiple siblings or combinations of parent child memberships. Please contact us for the price information specific to your potential combination of adult and children training within your family unit, if you cannot see it on your location webpage.